Secretary to the Curriculum Director/Part-Time
ST. JOSEPH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Secretary to Curriculum Director
Advanced secretarial training
Excellent technology skills, Microsoft Office, Web Page
Excellent Communication Skills
Two years successful secretarial experience
High School diploma
REPORTS TO: Curriculum Director
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Annual – twelve months/Part Time
1. Perform the duties and responsibilities of a receptionist for the office of the Assistant
Superintendent for Curriculum and Personnel.
2. Prepare a variety of materials such as purchase orders, letters, reports, memorandums,
budgets, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and publications associated with the
regular office duties, the curriculum structure, and other curricular responsibilities as
directed by the Curriculum Director.
3. Maintain supplies/equipment and budget for curriculum office; maintain recordkeeping
and filing, key purchase requisitions, and process invoices.
4. Post and maintain information on the district curriculum web site.
5. Coordinate with vendors and assist with curriculum review cycle.
6. Maintain schedule of appointments, arrange meetings, and make reservations and
conference travel arrangements for the Curriculum Director and other staff members as
7. Communicate with vendors and district personnel to exchange information, resolve
discrepancies, correct and clarify issues related to invoices, statements, orders, and
8. Prepare, process, and record district employees who receive stipends for curriculum
work, including substitute costs.
9. Organize and maintain instructional materials center, ordering, distribution, and
collection of standardized testing materials; assist with student enrollments
10. Performs other duties as assigned