12 month contract
40 hours per week/260 days per year
The Kid Connection Coordinator provides overall leadership and administration of extended day programming offered year-round. This includes Kid Connection for K-5th grade school age care, Kindergarten Complement, Stepping Stones for 3, 4 and 5 year old child care program and summer programs.
* Develop, monitor and evaluate program goals, outcomes, program policies and procedures.
* Determine staffing needs and job criteria, recruit, hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff.
* Determine professional development needs of staff and identify opportunities to meet those needs.
* Generate timely information and reports for program and staff so data is available for decision making and program analysis.
* Assess and evaluate services relative to community needs and program priorities.
* Develop and manage program budgets, working with Director of Community Education to establish fees for programs.
* Initiate, develop and maintain appropriate communication with parents, children, program staff and district staff.
* Responsible for marketing of all programs.
* Work collaboratively with the Community Education team and the community.
* BA/BS degree in education, child development or related field preferred.
* Experience in management of school age programs preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in program/staff supervision and budget management.
* Strong organizational, technology and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively as a Community Education team member.
Applicants please apply online by Monday August 27, 2012.