||To be determined. However, tutoring will take place duiring the student day. (May change at the discretion of the District.)|
||This position is for the 2012-13 school year only and is grant funded.|
- Wisconsin certification - grades K through 2.
- Skill and competence with math, reading and writing instruction.
- Experience working with minority students.
The primary responsibility of the CREATE/Disproportionality tutor is to provide academic and behavior support for at risk students. The expectations of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- In class support sitting with identified students clarifying, redirecting, encouraging students.
- Small group instruction working with identified students clarifying, redirecting, encouraging students—in class or pull out.
- Individual pull out support. Providing one-to-one academic and/or behavioral support for students identified as needing tier II or tier III intervention. Academic support is focused on math and reading/language arts instruction.
- Record keeping and documentation: appropriate documentation of interventions, time with each student, duration of interventions (date range), recording all parent contacts.
- Attend grade level meetings to discuss pertinent student information.
- Participate in problem solving team meetings.
- Provide PBIS Check in, Check out (CICO) support for students.
- Process Behavior Interventions.
- Submit a summary report documenting all pertinent information regarding students, interventions and progress.
Application Procedure: To apply, please complete an on-line application @ www.ashland.k12.wi.us - Employment Opportunities. In addition, please attach a cover letter, resume and licensure.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the School District of Ashland!
The School District of Ashland does not discriminate in employment decisions based on age, race, creed, religion, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, or membership in the National Guard or military forces of the United States, or other protected group status.