Head Boys Tennis Coach
Available: August, 2012
Closes: Open until filled
Brighton High School (9-12)
Candidate will assume the role of Head Boys Tennis Coach and direct the boy's tennis program at Brighton High School. The head coach reports to the Athletic Director who oversees the athletic program. The head coach is responsible for the entire program and supervises all aspects of the program including:
- Supervision and coaching of student athletes at all levels of the program.
- Supervise and work closely with all assistant and volunteer coaches.
- Communicate with the athletic director and athletic secretary about all concerns related to the program.
- Will assist in developing a schedule, fund raisers, camps, awards banquet, etc.
- Direct and supervise instructional and conditioning camps throughout the year.
- Responsible for overseeing budget and inventory for the program.
- Communicate with coaching staff, athletes, parents and the community.
- Promote the student athlete and assist with academic eligibility required.
- Assist in supporting the student athlete with information concerning scholarships and financial aid.
- Will follow league, district and CHSAA policies and regulations.
Apply online at www.sd27j.org. Employees currently contracted with School District 27J please use an
- Previous middle school, high school or college level coaching experience required.
- Demonstrated success in coaching track programs.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport.
- Strong communication and organizational skills including the ability to mediate arguments and give constructive criticism.
- Have, or have the ability to obtain, certification through CHSAA.
- Excellent goal setting and team building skills
note: All job postings in School District 27J close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain