K-8 Substitute Teacher
Chicago International Charter School Rockford
Distinctive Schools is a School Management Organization.
Substitute teacher(s) needed for Chicago International Charter School-Rockford Patriots Campus
Description: Substitute Teachers work on an “on-call, as-needed” basis. The substitute will conduct the class with as little interruption as possible in the learning activities of the students
Qualifications: · Good communication skills. Must work well with children and be flexible in new situations.
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University (copy of transcript showing degree has been conferred)
· Maintain quality learning environment in the classroom during the absence of the regular teacher
· Follow lesson plans left by the teacher to institute an undisturbed flow of learning
· Communicate with the absent teacher by leaving complete notes about the day(s) you subbed for them
· Maintain good discipline. Notify the main office immediately of any serious problems that occur
· Get to the school early enough to familiarize yourself with the school and lesson plans
Start Date: 2012-2013 school year
Applicants must be available to work in the Rockford area.
If you are interested in this position complete the online application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.