Internal Applicant Deadline: Wednesday, August 15th, at 4:30 pm.
Reports to: Principal and Director of Media and Technology
Purpose of Position: This position assists staff and students with tier 1 technical support of desktop computers, applications, related technology, and AV systems. Support includes, setup, installation, troubleshooting, of computer systems, AV systems, applications, and peripherals of district supported systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists staff and students with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of district supported computers, software applications, AV equipment, and peripherals
· Works with Help Desk and DMTS staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems.
· Trains and orients staff on use of district supported technology.
· Performs regular maintenance and upgrades on supported systems in order to ensure longevity.
· Assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of supported systems.
· Assists with the disposal of outdated equipment.
· Works with the department of District Media and Technology to procure district supported technology and systems
· Attends in-services, workshops, and training programs as requested by their supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Two years of college.
· Working knowledge of and experience with computers, operating systems, software applications and the Internet.
· Must be able to move up to 50 pounds.
· One-year work experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
· A+ certification or other technology related certification and or degree is desired.
· Experience in a customer service related field.
Salary Range: $12.63 - 16.97/hour depending on experience