The 21<SUP>st</SUP> Century Learning Center will provide academic, counseling, and recreational services for students in Grades 9-12. The Center will be housed in the south wing of the High School. Monday through Thursday from September 4, 2012-June 28, 2013. Pay will be your hourly wage per the OAPSE contract up to 15 hours per week. There will be no overtime.
Monitors activities to maintain a safe and orderly school environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current employment with a local or state law enforcement organization.
- Completion of a state-accredited security training program.
- Meet all health requirements mandated by law.
- A clear record as determined by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation and Federal Bureau of
- Satisfactory drug screening, physical fitness, and psychological assessment profile.
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of communicable disease, child abuse/neglect, behavioral management, CPR, and/or first aid may
be required as a condition of employment.
- Additional training and work experience deemed essential bu the board of education and administration at the time of
This is an INTERNAL ONLY posting. If you are a current employee and meet the qualifications, please send a letter of interest to Darlene Bushley, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com