The bilingual substitute teacher will provide instruction in the child's native language in a bilingual (Spanish) program.
To instruct children in a manner as to inspire, motivate and stimulate the child to develop skills and concepts
to the child's learning capabilities.
Will perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Appropriate and current Illinois Teaching Certificate-Type 03, 09 or Type 29
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Training and/or experience with elementary students
- Broad based knowledge of curriculum, teaching methodologies and assessment, the State of Illinois Goals for Education, and various media.
Rate of Pay:
- First 10 Days $100 Per Day
- 11th Day Forward $115 Per Day
Click APPLY button or apply online at www.bsd2.org
SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS ONLINE!
DO NOT CONTACT SCHOOL, PRINCIPAL AND OFFICE STAFF. All fax's, e-mails will be discarded. APPLICATIONS ONLINE ONLY!