Before and after school hours required.
Hours and days vary based on child's attendance.
$12.85 per hour
Qualifications: Knowledge of the developmental needs of school-age children, the ability to relate well to children and parents, experience implementing age-appropriate activities for children with special needs in a School Age Care or similar professional child care environment, and have or be able to obtain current CPR and First Aid certification by date of hire.
Job Summary: Provide direct activity leadership for children with special needs in the School Age Care
Education: High school diploma plus one year of related work experience or AA degree and 6 months of related work
* Implement age appropriate activities that meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of the children.
* Maintain communications with other staff members, Site Supervisor or Program Coordinator as needed.
* Supervise children, using appropriate student and classroom management techniques.
* Assist individual children with day to day activities and monitor progress and conduct.
* Treat children, parents and other staff with dignity and respect.
* Attends all staff meetings and training programs.
* Understands and implements all program procedures listed in Parent Handbook or Employee Handbook.
* Responsible for other duties as assigned by Site Supervisor or Program Coordinator.
If you are interested in the above listed position, please apply online within five (5) working days of this posting.