4 hours per day, Monday-Friday
Minimum hourly rate $15.02
Primary Objective of Positions:
Provide one-on-one support to kindergarten student with special needs.
Provide classroom support in an Extended Day Kindergarten classroom by working one-on-one with a student under the supervision of the classroom teacher. Assist student with necessary supervision during transitions, large and small group activities, lunch, and unstructured play.
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Proven positive human relations skills with adults and students
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and work as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Evidence of friendly, out-going personality.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven record of punctuality and responsibility.
- Experience supporting student instruction in the classroom preferred.