10 hours per week/2 hours per day
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
As enrollment permits
$8.30 per hour
Must currently be a junior or senior in high school
Should have skills appropriate to the developmental needs of
school-age children, be able to relate well to children and
* Assist program staff with activities and
* Additional hours may be available subbing
* Assist in the supervision of children and assist with
the program activities under the direction of an
Instructor/Assistant Instructor/Site Supervisor.
* Assist in the supervision of children with an
Assistant Instructor or Instructor using appropriate student and
classroom management techniques.
* Help maintain a clean and safe environment, which may
include vacuuming, wiping down tables or sweeping.
* Treat children, parents and other staff with dignity
* Understand and follow program procedures found in both
the Parent Handbook and Employee Handbook.
* Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in the above listed
position, please apply online within five (5) working days of