System Wide (one or more)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Current Teaching Certificate or License
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, planning and
- Experience with special needs students preferred
Duties and Responsabilities:
Provide Services as described in specific
students' Individual Education Plan (IEP).
State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and number
of years experience.
Internal applicants must submit a cover
letter and updated resume to
Applicants will be selected for
interview. Please do not contact local
It is the policy of the Paulding County
School District not to discriminate on the basis of race,
color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in
any employment practice, educational program, or any other
program, activity, or service.
Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten
(10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a
minimum of five (5) calendar days.
The Paulding County School District uses
the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in
the United States.