- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Current physical therapy license
- Certification in physical therapy preferred
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, planning and organization
- Experience with special needs students preferred
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Provide services as described in specific students’ Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Salary: State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and years of experience.
Internal applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume to MGrecco@paulding.k12.ga.us.
Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.