Salary & Benefits: In accordance with Easton Education Association's bargaining unit contract.
Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Appropriate CT Certification
- Strong knowledge base in discipline (Grade 6 - Ancient Civilization; Grade 8 - U.S. History)
- Strong understanding of the developmental needs of young adolescents
- Motivation to meet the diverse needs of middle school learners
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
Formal applications will only be accepted online at the district Web site's "job openings" link: http://www.applitrack.com/er9/onlineapp/
Candidate Must Submit:
- Formal letter of application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official college transcripts
- Copy of appropriate CT Teaching Certification
- Copies of recent teaching evaluations if available
The Easton Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer.