The Carleton Washburne School in Winnetka, IL has an opening for a 1.0 FTE Special Education Associate.
We seek applicants with the following qualifications:
1. Must have appropriate Illinois Paraprofessional Certification.
2. Prefer previous experience with children/students.
3. Ability to visually supervise students, assess situations for safety concerns.
4. Ability to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direction.
5. Ability to exercise sound judgment in making decisions regarding the safety and welfare of students.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with students, staff, parents, and community members.
7. Clearance of FBI Background check required.
8. TB test within 90 days of hire date; Physical Exam within last year of hire date.
9. Valid First Aid/CPR Cards preferred.
Interested applicants should apply online
include a letter of background and interest, resume,
copies of certification, transcripts, and references.