· Bilingual Preferred.
· Current teaching certificate preferred.
· Must meet Highly Qualified standards.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
· Self motivated.
· Ability to work collaboratively with staff and parents.
· Ability to be firm and consistent with young children.
· Strong organizations skills.
· Dependable, punctual, responsible.
· Alert and safety conscious.
· Experience with at-risk youth.
· Knowledge of word processing and other basic software.
· If you are chosen for this position your employment with the District would be “at will”. Employment at Will means that the employee or the District may terminate the employment relationship with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time.
· As per Idaho Code 65-5-1/65-503: "Eligible veterans are provided advantages in public employment in Idaho…”
Salary: $9.49 Hourly