Schedule: 28 hours per week,
180 days per school year in accordance with the student schedule.
(Mondays, 8:30 a.m. to
1:00 p.m.; Tuesdays-Friday 8:20 to 2:50 p.m.)
- Associates Degree or two years of higher education
OR -- Passing grade on the ParaPro
- Experience working with young children
- Ability to interact with young children and to be sensitive
to their need
- Good organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
Salary/Benefits: In accordance with the non-certified staff bargaining unit
contract. No benefits.
Only online applications are accepted at the District Web site: www.er9.org.
A direct link to the application page is http://www.applitrack.com/er9/onlineapp/default.aspx
Applicants Must Submit:
- Letter of Intent
- Three letters of recommendation
- Evidence of having attained Associates Degree and/or passing grade on ParaPro Assessment
Posting Deadline: Until filled.
Posting Date: August 31, 2012