Start Date: Around November 15, 2012 through the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
Salary & Benefits: In accordance with the Easton Education Association’s bargaining unit contract.
Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Appropriate CT Certification
- Strong knowledge base in disciplines
- Strong understanding of the developmental needs of young adolescents
- Motivation to meet the diverse needs of middle school learners
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
Applications will only be accepted online at the District Web site: www.er9.org
A direct link to the application page is: http://www.applitrack.com/er9/onlineapp
Candidates Must Submit:
- Formal letter of application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copy of transcripts of all post-secondary education (official transcripts will be required at the time of hire)
- Copy of appropriate CT teaching certification
Deadline for Application: September 14, 2012
The Easton Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.