EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediate
HOURS: 25 hours per week
- 60 college credit hours or a passing score on the Work Keys Skills Test required.
- Exhibit patience and willingness to work with elementary school students.
- Exhibit emotional stability and physical stamina necessary for meeting the requirements of the position.
- Provide small group assistance in the areas of math, reading, social studies, and science.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding all students.
- Participate in inservice training programs.
- Locate and utilize appropriate materials for students.
- Maintain proper records.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SALARY: Per DPA Master Agreement
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Title I/At-Risk Coordinator/Building Principal
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
It is the policy of the Davison Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, in employment of any of its programs or activities.