Please apply if you are interested in any coaching, assisting coaching or volunteering
- Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Helps maintain necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
- Helps oversee the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
- Helps establish performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his/her sport in accordance with state and district standards.
- Enforces discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of standards by individual students.
- Responsible for adherence to all DIAA rules and regulations as well as any policies and procedures adopted by the Indian River School District.
- Represents the school and the school district in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Advance education above high school is preferred
- Demonstrates interest in the aptitude for performing coaching duties for a specific sport or sports.
- Clean Criminal Background Check, TB test and child protection registry clearance must be completed prior to start of employment
Apply online at www.irsd.net
If you are selected for an interview, four letters of references (no older than 1 year), copies of all college transcripts and certificates must be brought with you to your interview.
The Indian River School District reserves the right to extend or shorten the application and/or interview peroid, to modify job requirements, and to reject any or all applications for reasonable cause.
The Indian River School District reserves the right to shorten or extend the application period.
The Indian River School District is an Equal Opportunity Employee