Location: Thunder Mountain High School
SUMMARY: This position monitors, assists and directs students attending Saturday Schoolng the school day. This individual may work closely with administrators within established guidelines.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Interact in a positive and instructional manner with students.
- Maintain clear and decisive personal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Provide instructional assistance to students in a high school setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience interacting with students in a high school setting or supervising/guiding teens.
Compensation: This is a part-time position working 3.5 hours per week with a pay rate of $11.80 per hour. This is a non-benefitted position.
The selected hire will be fingerprinted at applicant's expense and fingerprints forwarded to the Alaska State Troopers and the FBI for a records check.
To apply, visit our website at www.juneauschools.org/hr and complete an electronic application.