Applicants must demonstrate proficiency and experience in the following:
- Demonstrates aptitude and knowledge for working with students
- Communicates well with others and is articulate
- Cooperates and relates well with others
- Meets other requirements as determined by the Board and/or State Department of Education
- Associate Degree preferred or completion of at least 60 semester hours of college coursework or satisfactory test scores in reading, writing and mathematics on the ParaPro Examination
- Clean Criminal Background Check, TB test and child protection registry clearance must be completed prior to start of employment
Apply online at www.irsd.net
If you are selected for an interview, four letters of references (no older than 1 year), copies of all college ranscripts and certificates must be brought with you to your interview.
The Indian River School District reserves the right to extend or shorten the application and/or interview peroid, to modify job requirements, and to reject any or all applications for reasonable cause.
Location may change due to internal transfers
The Indian River School District reserves the right to shorten or extend the application period.
The Indian River School District is an Equal Opportunity Employee