Elementary School Secretary
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Proficient in typing, figure attitude and communication
- General knowledge of computers and programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to be discreet and confidential
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of secretarial/clerical duties to support supervisory and administrative personnel in handling daily activities.
- Compose routine correspondence, type correspondence, reports, etc.
- Distribute mail to appropriate personnel.
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Answer phones, screen calls and refer to appropriate personnel.
- Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of business and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain data, statistics and other information and prepare reports as required.
- Assist in maintaining efficient office operations by providing clerical relief when needed.
- Interact effectively with parents, community members, staff and students.
Internal applicants must submit a letter of interest and updated resume to MGrecco@paulding.k12.ga.us
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.