Work Year: School Year plus 2 weeks
- Accuracy and efficiency in work habits, demonstrating the ability to perform in several different areas.
- Skyward Student Management System knowledge preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of school district personnel, parents and students.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, students and community.
- Applicant's computer and technology skills may be tested.
- Enter and maintain daily attendance records.
- Perform secretarial functions for the Assistant Principals.
- Record pupils' excused and unexcused absences and prepare proper forms.
- Input and retrieve information from the Skyward Student Management System.
- Work with staff, parents and students on attendance concerns.
- Check students in and out daily.
- Assist with the processing of student attendance appeals.
- Assist with scheduling
- Prepare monthly suspension report for building.
- Assist with Pupil Count.
- Prepare state reports as required by the Pupil Accounting Department.
- Sick room supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by the principal.
Method of Application:
Apply on-line only at www.huronvalley.k12.mi.us
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma and/or related experience.
LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL AND REASONIING SKILLS: Ability to speak and write effectively. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral format and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust and focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.