12 Month Secretary at Adult and Community Education
Posted: 3 months ago
Closes: Until Filled
Adult and Community Education
ADULT and COMMUNITY EDUCATION
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provides office support and customer service functions,
including answering telephones, taking student registrations,
record keeping, filing, setting up/maintaining classrooms,
preparing class attendance sheets, ordering textbooks, contacting
- Assists with preparation of program brochures, including
typing, proofing, and editing.
- Maintains class records; database entry.
- Provides secretarial support to instructors.
- Performs non-routine and skilled secretarial work for
- Schedules meetings, appointments, and conferences for the
department as requested.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations,
streamline work processes, and work cooperatively with staff to
provide quality services to students, parents, and patrons of the
- Prioritizes multiple tasks, works effectively under stress,
meets short deadlines, and takes direction.
- Produces accurate work within frequent interruptions.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality, unquestionable integrity.
- High school graduate (GED)
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft
40 hours per week - 246 days per year - with benefits
Hours: M-Th: 10:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Minimum of $12.98 per hour
Interested and qualified persons should: Complete an online
found on our website
Contact Kathy Beerman 636-443-4003 with questions.